Sergio Garcia will aim for a strong performance at the 2022 U.S. Open The Country Club of Brookline after a 19th-place showing at this tournament in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +13071. Before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Garcia in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Sergio Garcia
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||73-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||21||67-71-74-68 (E)||8||$98,100|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||72-74-74-71 (+3)||13||$138,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||71-71-71-71 (-4)||9||$143,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sergio Garcia
- In his past four tournaments, Garcia has an average finish of 23rd.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Garcia finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was even par.
- Garcia has finished below par seven times and recorded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sergio Garcia
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garcia was in the 88th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.29-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship placed him below average, in the 21st percentile of the field.
- Garcia shot better than only 24% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Garcia carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Garcia had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 3.3).
- Garcia’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the field average (4.6).