Sergio Garcia is in 18th position, with a score of -2, heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Sergio Garcia
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||23||72-74-74-71 (+3)||13||$138,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||71-71-71-71 (-4)||9||$143,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||38||75-70-75-74 (+6)||11||$53,400|
Recent Form Insights: Sergio Garcia
- Garcia has qualified for the weekend seven times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Garcia has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Garcia finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +1.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Garcia has finished under par seven times, while also carding 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sergio Garcia
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Garcia was in the 36th percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 83rd percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 4.08 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Garcia was better than 38% of the field (averaging 4.81 strokes per hole).
- Garcia fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Garcia had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.1).
- Garcia’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average (3.7).