Seth Reeves missed the cut in his last tournament at TPC Twin Cities, the 2019 3M Open, and he has +46000 odds to win here in the 2022 3M Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Reeves before he takes to the course in Blaine, Minnesota.
Seth Reeves to win the 2022 3M Open +46000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Seth Reeves
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||73-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||27||69-68-68-70 (-13)||12||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||66||68-69-67-79 (-1)||20||$15,123|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||78-72 (+10)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Seth Reeves
- In his past four tournaments, Reeves has an average finish of 47th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Reeves finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Reeves has ended the day below par seven times, while also carding seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seth Reeves
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reeves finished in the eighth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship ranked in the 45th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Reeves shot better than 34% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Reeves did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Reeves carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.5).
- Reeves’ three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the field average of 6.0.