Seth Reeves (+40000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open in his last outing Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Reeves before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Seth Reeves
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||62||70-70-77-72 (+1)||18||$8,103|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||71-71-72-69 (-5)||15||$13,151|
Recent Form Insights: Seth Reeves
- In his past four tournaments, Reeves has an average finish of 52nd.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Reeves has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Reeves has ended the day below par five times, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seth Reeves
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reeves finished in the 25th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 69th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 4.00 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- Reeves shot better than only 8% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Reeves shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Reeves had two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Reeves had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.