Seth Reeves heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +57500 odds after making the cut in his most recent event at this course, the 2019 Travelers Championship, placing 69th. Below we help you make your best bets on Reeves before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Seth Reeves to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +57500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Seth Reeves
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||72-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||71-67-68-72 (-10)||16||$18,564|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||69-78 (+7)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||76-73 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Seth Reeves
- Reeves finished 69th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Reeves did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of -10 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Reeves has finished below par four times, while also carding one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seth Reeves
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reeves was in the seventh percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.30 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 92nd percentile on par 4s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.90 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- Reeves was better than just 6% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Reeves did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other competitors averaged 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Reeves carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Reeves’ five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average (4.4).