Seth Reeves heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Mexico Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Reeves before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Last 4 Tournaments: Seth Reeves
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||76-73 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||62||70-70-77-72 (+1)||18||$8,103|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-72 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Seth Reeves
- Reeves has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 62nd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Reeves has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, he finished 1 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Reeves has finished under par twice, while also posting one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seth Reeves
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Reeves was in the 0 percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.80 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 34th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Reeves was better than 43% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Reeves recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Reeves carded five bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.4).
- Reeves carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.