Seung-Yul Noh enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +28500 odds after missing the cut at the 2020 3M Open, his last tournament here. Before Noh tees off in Blaine, Minnesota, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Seung-Yul Noh to win the 2022 3M Open +28500
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Seung-Yul Noh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||55||70-71-73-71 (+1)||20||$8,584|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||41||68-70-70-68 (-12)||13||$13,505|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||43||70-66-67-73 (-8)||13||$21,975|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||69-70-68-70 (-3)||16||$39,730|
Recent Form Insights: Seung-Yul Noh
- Noh will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Noh has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 44th.
- Noh finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those four times he made the cut.
- Noh has finished below par 10 times and carded 11 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seung-Yul Noh
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Noh shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the eighth percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship placed him in the 66th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Noh was better than 46% of the golfers (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Noh recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Noh had six bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.5).
- Noh’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were more than the field average (6.0).