Seung-Yul Noh heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2017. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Noh before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Seung-Yul Noh Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Seung-Yul Noh to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Seung-Yul Noh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||35||68-67-71-69 (-9)||10||$29,683|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||71-77 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||38||69-71-69-72 (-3)||14||$31,125|
Recent Form Insights: Seung-Yul Noh
- In his past four tournaments, Noh has an average finish of 37th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Noh has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Noh has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seung-Yul Noh
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Noh finished in the 22nd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship ranked in the 65th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.92 strokes on par 4s).
- Noh was better than 43% of the competitors at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Noh carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Noh had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Noh’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were more than the field average (7.1).