Seung-Yul Noh has +30000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open, and finished 63rd. Before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Noh in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Seung-Yul Noh
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||70-72-73-74 (+1)||14||$18,576|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||71-71-71-69 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||70-67-73-69 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||71-70-73-71 (-3)||17||$8,658|
Recent Form Insights: Seung-Yul Noh
- Noh will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, Noh has an average finish of 48th.
- Noh did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Noh has finshed below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Seung-Yul Noh
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Noh shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of the field.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 36th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Noh shot better than only 20% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Noh recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Noh did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Noh’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average of 5.1.