Shane Lowry, who won the 2015 World Golf Championships – Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone CC (South), will look for another victory this year at TPC Southwind. He has the 16th-best odds to win at +3400. Below we help you make your best bets on Lowry before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Shane Lowry Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Shane Lowry to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +3400
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Shane Lowry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||83||71-68-74-71 (+4)||24||$12,994|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||21||72-68-69-70 (-9)||11||$120,286|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||67-69-69-66 (-9)||10||$219,675|
Recent Form Insights: Shane Lowry
- In his past four appearances, Lowry has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Lowry carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Lowry has finished below par eight times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shane Lowry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lowry was in the 20th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 19th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Lowry was better than 77% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Lowry carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the field averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Lowry had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Lowry’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.9).