Shane Lowry has +5500 odds at the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play, and finished 35th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lowry before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Shane Lowry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||69-68-68-68 (-11)||6||$159,900|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||73-70-67-72 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||2||70-67-67-67 (-9)||1||$872,000|
Recent Form Insights: Shane Lowry
- Lowry will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Lowry has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- Lowry has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -9.
- Lowry has finshed below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shane Lowry
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|