Shane Lowry heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +2800 odds to win after a third-place finish in the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links on April 14-17 in his last tournament. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lowry before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Shane Lowry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||66-72-65-69 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||3||73-68-73-69 (-5)||5||$870,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||69-68-68-68 (-11)||6||$159,900|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||73-70-67-72 (-6)||7||$327,222|
Recent Form Insights: Shane Lowry
- Lowry will look for his third straight top-five finish in this event.
- Lowry will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- Lowry has finished in the top five twice in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Lowry has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Lowry has headed to the clubhouse better than par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in six of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shane Lowry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lowry was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him well, in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Lowry shot better than 92% of the competitors (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Lowry shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Lowry recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Lowry recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.