After a second-place showing at the 2019 RBC Canadian Open, Shane Lowry will try for another great finish at St. George’s Golf and Country Club this year. He has +1700 odds to win, the 12th-best odds of the field. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lowry before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Tournaments: Shane Lowry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||32||69-72-72-76 (+1)||14||$68,520|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||70-72-71-69 (+2)||7||$129,768|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||66-72-65-69 (-12)||1||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||3||73-68-73-69 (-5)||5||$870,000|
Recent Form Insights: Shane Lowry
- Lowry will look to extend his streak of made cuts to nine by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Lowry has finished in the top five twice in his past four events.
- Lowry has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Lowry has finshed better than par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in four of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shane Lowry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lowry was in the 58th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.03 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lowry shot better than just 19% of the golfers (averaging 4.94 strokes per hole).
- Lowry carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lowry carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.9).
- Lowry carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.