Shane Lowry played to a third-place finish in his last outing in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 7-10, and heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +1800 odds to win. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lowry before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Shane Lowry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||3||73-68-73-69 (-5)||5||$870,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||69-68-68-68 (-11)||6||$159,900|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||73-70-67-72 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||2||70-67-67-67 (-9)||1||$872,000|
Recent Form Insights: Shane Lowry
- In this week’s event, Lowry will seek his fifth straight top-20 finish.
- Lowry will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Lowry has finished in the top five in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Lowry has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Lowry has finished under par 11 times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in six rounds and the top 10 seven times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shane Lowry
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lowry was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him well, in the 94th percentile of the competitors.
- Lowry was better than 87% of the field at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Lowry fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Lowry had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.1).
- Lowry carded more birdies or better (five) than the field average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.