Shane Lowry heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +2250 odds. He will look for another strong showing after his sixth-place finish here in 2021. Before Lowry tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Shane Lowry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||70-72-71-69 (+2)||271||$129,768|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||66-72-65-69 (-12)||268||$330,857|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||3||73-68-73-69 (-5)||5||$870,000|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||69-68-68-68 (-11)||6||$159,900|
Recent Form Insights: Shane Lowry
- Lowry has qualified for the weekend in six straight events.
- Lowry has finished in the top five in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Lowry has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Lowry has finished below par 10 times, while also posting three par-or-better rounds and 15 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in five of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shane Lowry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lowry was in the 79th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 81st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Lowry was better than 44% of the field at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Lowry recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, outperforming the field average of 0.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Lowry carded less bogeys or worse (three) than the field average of 3.3.
- Lowry’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average (4.6).