Shane Lowry emerged victorious in the 2019 The Open Championship at Royal Portrush Golf Club, and he has the seventh-best odds (+2028) to win the tournament this year at St Andrews Links (Old Course). In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lowry before he tees off in , .
Shane Lowry to win the 2022 The Open Championship +2028
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Shane Lowry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||67-69-69-66 (-9)||10||$219,675|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||32||69-72-72-76 (+1)||14||$68,520|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||70-72-71-69 (+2)||7||$129,768|
Recent Form Insights: Shane Lowry
- Lowry has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Lowry finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lowry has finished below par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shane Lowry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lowry was in the second percentile on par 3s at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.63 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 85th percentile on par 4s at the U.S. Open, averaging 4.04 strokes on the 24 par-4 holes.
- On the four par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Lowry was better than 76% of the golfers (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Lowry did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Lowry had five bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.0).
- Lowry’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were less than the field average of 4.3.