Shane Lowry earned a 10th-place finish in his last outing in the RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club on June 9-12, and enters play in the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +3071 odds to win. Before Lowry tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Shane Lowry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||67-69-69-66 (-9)||10||$219,675|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||32||69-72-72-76 (+1)||14||$68,520|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||70-72-71-69 (+2)||7||$129,768|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||66-72-65-69 (-12)||1||$330,857|
Recent Form Insights: Shane Lowry
- Lowry has qualified for the weekend eight times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four events, Lowry has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- Lowry has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Lowry has finished under par nine times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and 15 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shane Lowry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lowry was in the 58th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging par on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was good enough to land him in the 77th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- Lowry shot better than 96% of the competitors at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Lowry shot the same as the field average on par-3 holes in his most recent appearance, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Lowry carded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Lowry recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.