Shane Lowry enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +332 odds after making the cut and finishing 21st in his last outing, The Open Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lowry before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Shane Lowry Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Shane Lowry to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +332
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Shane Lowry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||21||72-68-69-70 (-9)||11||$120,286|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||72-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||10||67-69-69-66 (-9)||10||$219,675|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||32||69-72-72-76 (+1)||14||$68,520|
Recent Form Insights: Shane Lowry
- Lowry has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Lowry carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lowry has finished below par eight times, while also registering 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shane Lowry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lowry was rather average over the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging par to finish in the 61st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 56) at The Open Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 83rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- Lowry was better than 54% of the competitors at The Open Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Lowry did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Lowry did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.2).
- Lowry’s 15 birdies or better on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average of 9.1.