Shaun Norris has +50000 odds to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course). He missed the cut in his most recent appeareance here in 2021. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Norris before he takes to the course in , .
Shaun Norris to win the 2022 The Open Championship +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Shaun Norris
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||70-78 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||71||71-72-74-75 (+12)||17||$24,250|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|October 21-24||ZOZO Championship||39||68-72-72-70 (+2)||17||$40,397|
Recent Form Insights: Shaun Norris
- In his past four tournaments, Norris has an average finish of 55th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Norris has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of 7 those two times he made the cut.
- Norris has finished below par three times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shaun Norris
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Norris finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.75 strokes.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the U.S. Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 96th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Norris shot better than just 1% of the competitors at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- Norris failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other golfers averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Norris had four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.0).
- Norris carded more birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 24 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.