Si Woo Kim (+11250) heads into the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021, finishing 65th. Before Kim tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Si Woo Kim Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Si Woo Kim to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +11250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-68-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||67-68-68-70 (-15)||11||$153,300|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||15||69-69-67-73 (-10)||10||$165,583|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- In his past four tournaments, Kim has finished in the top 20 twice.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Kim finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -13 in his past four tournaments.
- Kim has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim was in the 96th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.63 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 97th percentile on par 4s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Kim was better than 77% of the golfers (averaging 4.13 strokes per hole).
- Kim fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Kim carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Kim’s 11 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average of 6.9.