After moving into the World Top 50 rankings at No. 49, Si Woo Kim has +9000 odds to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after his 13th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Valero Texas Open (March 31 – April 3). Before Kim tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||69-72-68-71 (-8)||5||$158,670|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||18||N/A||0||$133,875|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-70 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||26||69-76-73-74 (+4)||9||$87,600|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- Kim has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Kim has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Kim has finished below par four times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of competitors.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him well, in the 77th percentile of the competitors.
- Kim shot better than 64% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Kim fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kim had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Kim’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).