Si Woo Kim enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +17000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the AT&T Byron Nelson. Below we help you make your best bets on Kim before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-69 (-3)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-72-70-75 (+4)||12||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-70-71-69 (-5)||275||$27,600|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||76-70-73-76 (+7)||17||$63,000|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- In his past four events, Kim has an average finish of 39th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Kim did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of +2 in his past four events.
- Kim has finished below par six times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim finished in the third percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him below average, in the 19th percentile of the field.
- Kim was better than 84% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Kim carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Kim recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Kim’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average (6.6).