Si Woo Kim has +5000 odds to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He made the cut in his last appeareance at this tournament in 2021, finishing 33rd. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kim in this event.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||76-70-73-76 (+7)||17||$63,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||69-72-68-71 (-8)||5||$158,670|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-70 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||26||69-76-73-74 (+4)||9||$87,600|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- Kim has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Kim has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kim has finished below par five times, while also carding one par-or-better round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him in the 51st percentile of the competitors.
- Kim was better than 64% of the competitors at the Masters Tournament on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Kim recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Kim carded five bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.1).
- Kim’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average of 3.7.