Si Woo Kim will aim for another strong showing at the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC after a ninth-place performance in this event in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +7750. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Kim before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||71-72-76-70 (+9)||278||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-69 (-3)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-72-70-75 (+4)||12||$41,850|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-70-71-69 (-5)||275||$27,600|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- Kim has an average finishing position of 46th in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Kim did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those three times he made the cut.
- Kim has finished below par five times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim finished in the 35th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.19-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 46th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Kim shot better than 85% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Kim shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Kim had five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.3).
- Kim had more birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.