Si Woo Kim heads into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +17785 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2019. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kim before he tees off in , .
Si Woo Kim to win the 2022 The Open Championship +17785
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||76-69 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||13||72-71-71-71 (-3)||10||$221,400|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- Kim has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Kim carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Kim has ended the day under par five times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim was in the 16th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.3 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him in the 51st percentile of the competitors.
- Kim was better than only 8% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Kim did not record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Kim recorded three bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.5).
- Kim’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the tournament average (3.8).