Si Woo Kim is +15142 to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after finishing 13th in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC from June 2- 5 in his most recent outing. Before Kim tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||13||72-71-71-71 (-3)||10||$221,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||71-72-76-70 (+9)||14||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-69 (-3)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||67-72-70-75 (+4)||12||$41,850|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- In his past four appearances, Kim has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Kim finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kim has finished below par five times, while also registering 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim was in the 89th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which placed him in the 40th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Kim was better than 80% of the golfers (averaging 4.56 strokes per hole).
- Kim recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Kim carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.9).
- Kim carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.