The 2022 Wells Fargo Championship is underway, and following the second round Si Woo Kim is in 29th position with a score of -1.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||69-70-71-69 (-5)||275||$27,600|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||39||76-70-73-76 (+7)||17||$63,000|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||69-72-68-71 (-8)||5||$158,670|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- Kim has qualified for the weekend four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Kim has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Kim has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kim has finushed below par eight times, while also carding 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 91st percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.11 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the 21st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Kim shot better than 92% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Kim fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Kim did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Kim’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).