Si Woo Kim seeks another win in the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club, entering with +2350 odds to emerge on top. He last won the tournament in 2016. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kim before he takes to the course in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Si Woo Kim Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Si Woo Kim to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +2350
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||14||67-68-68-70 (-15)||11||$153,300|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||15||69-69-67-73 (-10)||10||$165,583|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-67 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- Kim has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Kim finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -13.
- Kim has finished below par eight times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 71st percentile on par 4s at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Kim shot better than 83% of the competitors (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Kim recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Kim carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged two).
- Kim carded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 5.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic.