Si Woo Kim is in 24th position, with a score of -3, following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Si Woo Kim Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Si Woo Kim to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||8||64-68-67-67 (-18)||6||$242,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||67||78-70-68-78 (+10)||24||$30,900|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||42||62-73-72-68 (-5)||10||$54,750|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- Kim will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- Kim has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- Kim finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Kim has finished below par nine times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 83rd percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 95th percentile on par 4s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.73 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Kim was better than just 23% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Kim recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Kim had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Kim carded more birdies or better (17) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.