Stephan Jaeger enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +9750 odds. He made the cut and finished 66th in his last appearance at this course, the 2019 3M Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Jaeger before he takes to the course in Blaine, Minnesota.
Stephan Jaeger to win the 2022 3M Open +9750
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||22||71-71-70-66 (-6)||13||$37,185|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-71 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||69-70-69-66 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||67-72 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- In his past four appearances, Jaeger has an average finish of 26th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Jaeger finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four appearances.
- Jaeger has finished below par seven times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 41st percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 93rd percentile on par 4s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.86 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Jaeger shot better than just 21% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Jaeger fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Jaeger carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.5).
- Jaeger had more birdies or better (12) than the field average of 6.0 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship.