Stephan Jaeger is in 28th position, with a score of -8, heading into the weekend of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||6||67-71-73-66 (-3)||5||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||69-71-64-70 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-76 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Jaeger has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, Jaeger has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four events.
- Jaeger has finshed below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.63 strokes to finish in the 97th percentile of the field.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 37th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Jaeger shot better than 82% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Jaeger recorded a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Jaeger did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Jaeger recorded an equal number of birdies or better (six) as the field average on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.