After a 20th-place performance at the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Stephan Jaeger will try for another good result this year at Port Royal Golf Course. He is +3300. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Jaeger before he tees off in , .
Stephan Jaeger Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Stephan Jaeger to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +3300
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||40||69-73-65-70 (-3)||12||$40,260|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||66-72-67-68 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||69-68-72-71 (-8)||9||$45,337|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||69-70-73-71 (-5)||11||$24,760|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger has qualified for the weekend seven times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four events, Jaeger has an average finish of 39th.
- Jaeger finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Jaeger has finished under par 11 times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger was in the 71st percentile on par 3s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.85 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP placed him in the 34th percentile of the field.
- Jaeger shot better than just 17% of the golfers at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Jaeger recorded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the tournament average was 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Jaeger carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Jaeger recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 5.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP.