Stephan Jaeger made the cut and finished 35th in his most recent appearance in the Cadence Bank Houston Open, and he has +10000 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at Memorial Park Golf Course. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Jaeger in this event.
Stephan Jaeger Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Stephan Jaeger to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||68-69 (-5)||—||$-|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||40||69-73-65-70 (-3)||12||$40,260|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||66-72-67-68 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||69-68-72-71 (-8)||9||$45,337|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- In his past four tournaments, Jaeger has an average finish of 38th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Jaeger finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Jaeger has finished below par 10 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the second percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.91 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, which placed him in the 56th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Jaeger was better than 96% of the competitors at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Jaeger failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Jaeger recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Jaeger’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were less than the field average (7.1).