Stephan Jaeger will try to improve on a 13th-place finish in his last outing in the Wyndham Championship when he takes to the course at the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He has +18000 odds to win. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Jaeger before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Stephan Jaeger Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Stephan Jaeger to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +18000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||13||69-70-69-62 (-10)||10||$123,188|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||5||67-68-65-68 (-20)||6||$344,400|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||74-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||22||71-71-70-66 (-6)||13||$37,185|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Jaeger finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -12 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Jaeger has ended the day under par nine times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger was in the 65th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.92 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 83rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4 strokes).
- Jaeger shot better than only 30% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Jaeger recorded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Jaeger had three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- Jaeger carded more birdies or better (13) than the field average of 6.9 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.