Stephan Jaeger has +34000 odds to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2019, finishing 70th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Jaeger before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Stephan Jaeger to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +34000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||30||69-70-69-66 (-10)||11||$39,082|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||67-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 30th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- In his past four events, Jaeger carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He posted a final score of -10 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Jaeger has finished below par five times and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger finished in the 39th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 3.84 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the John Deere Classic, which was good enough to land him in the 85th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.92 strokes).
- Jaeger was better than 39% of the golfers at the John Deere Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.59 strokes.
- Jaeger shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Jaeger carded two bogeys or worse, equal to the field average.
- Jaeger recorded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 6.9 on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic.