Stephan Jaeger heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +25000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the RBC Heritage. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Jaeger before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-76 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-68 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75 (+8)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Jaeger did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Jaeger has ended the day below par twice, while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 15th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.32-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the fifth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Jaeger shot better than only 18% of the field at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Jaeger carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Jaeger recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.6).
- Jaeger’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average of 5.8.