Stephan Jaeger (+50000) heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after missing the cut at the Valero Texas Open in his last event Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Jaeger before he takes to the course in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-68 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||70-73-75-78 (+8)||13||$28,170|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 52nd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Jaeger has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of +8 in his only recent appearance.
- Jaeger has finished below par three times and recorded four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger finished in the 25th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 48th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Jaeger shot better than just 20% of the field (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Jaeger failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Jaeger had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Jaeger recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 5.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.