Stephan Jaeger has +26500 odds to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He made the cut in his last time at this tournament in 2019, finishing 30th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Jaeger before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Stephan Jaeger to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +26500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||71-76 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||38||71-65-65-72 (-15)||11||$36,855|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||6||67-71-73-66 (-3)||5||$303,750|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger has finished in the top 10 once in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Jaeger has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -9.
- Jaeger has headed to the clubhouse below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger was in the 33rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.40 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the RBC Canadian Open, which placed him in the ninth percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Jaeger was better than 47% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Jaeger fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the tournament average was 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Jaeger recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- Jaeger’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were less than the field average of 4.4.