Stephan Jaeger is in 18th position, with a score of -2, following the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||69-71-64-70 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-76 (+9)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-74 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Jaeger finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Jaeger has finshed under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 57th percentile of the competitors.
- Jaeger was better than 80% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Jaeger shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the field averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Jaeger had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.4.
- Jaeger had more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.