Stephan Jaeger is in 59th position, with a score of +2, heading into the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Stephan Jaeger Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Stephan Jaeger to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||66-72-67-68 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||69-68-72-71 (-8)||9||$45,337|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||69-70-73-71 (-5)||11||$24,760|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger will try to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Jaeger has an average finish of 44th.
- Jaeger finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Jaeger has finished under par 10 times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the 48th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Jaeger shot better than 74% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Jaeger shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Jaeger had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Jaeger carded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.