After the first round of the 2022 Barbasol Championship, Stephen Stallings Jr. is in 71st position with a score of -2.
Stephen Stallings Jr. to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship +250000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stephen Stallings Jr.
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 20-23||The American Express||25||69-67-73-67 (-12)||11||$55,955|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||73-69 (E)||—||$-|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||75||67-73-71-76 (-1)||20||$6,790|
Recent Form Insights: Stephen Stallings Jr.
- In his past four tournaments, Stallings Jr. has an average finish of 57th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Stallings Jr. finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Stallings Jr. has finshed under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephen Stallings Jr.
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings Jr. was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 52nd percentile of competitors.
- His 3.85-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at The American Express placed him strongly, in the 85th percentile of the competitors.
- Stallings Jr. was better than 52% of the golfers at The American Express on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.56.
- Stallings Jr. carded a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express, outperforming the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The American Express, Stallings Jr. had more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (2.5).
- Stallings Jr. had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at The American Express.