Stewart Cink enters the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +8500 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, The Open Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cink before he takes to the course in Blaine, Minnesota.
Stewart Cink to win the 2022 3M Open +8500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||78-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||24||70-73-70-67 (E)||7||$72,254|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||53||71-66-71-69 (-3)||16||$20,003|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- In his past four events, Cink has an average finish of 39th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Cink finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Cink has finished under par four times, while also registering seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink finished in the 22nd percentile on the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 28) at The Open Championship, which landed him in the 12th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Cink was better than only 29% of the golfers at The Open Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Cink failed to record a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the tournament average was 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Cink carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.2).
- Cink recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 9.1 on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.