Stewart Cink has +10714 odds at the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent event, the PGA Championship, and finished 23rd. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Cink before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||69-68-71-74 (+2)||271||$129,768|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-74-65 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||68||67-75-71-74 (+3)||283||$16,720|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- Cink has made the cut in three straight events.
- Cink has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- Cink finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was +1.
- Cink has finished below par five times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink was in the 32nd percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 93rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Cink shot better than 52% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Cink recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other participants averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Cink recorded six bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.3).
- Cink carded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 4.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship.