Stewart Cink made the cut and finished 43rd in his most recent appearance in the FedEx St. Jude Championship, and he has +24000 odds as he enters this year’s tournament at TPC Southwind. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cink before he takes to the course in Memphis, Tennessee.
Stewart Cink Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Stewart Cink to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +24000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||27||68-70-70-64 (-8)||12||$47,937|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||68-66-74-73 (-7)||19||$18,648|
|July 21-24||3M Open||24||71-69-65-73 (-6)||11||$69,375|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||78-71 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- Cink will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- Cink has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 36th.
- In his past four events, Cink carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Cink has finished below par seven times, while also posting one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink finished in the 39th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par.
- His 3.94-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him strongly, in the 79th percentile of the competitors.
- Cink was better than 50% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Cink carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Cink recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Cink recorded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 6.9 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.