Stewart Cink heads into the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +28000 odds after making the cut and finishing 53rd in his last event, the Travelers Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cink before he takes to the course in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Stewart Cink to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +28000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||53||71-66-71-69 (-3)||16||$20,003|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-71 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||71-81 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- Cink finished 53rd in his only finish over his last four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Cink has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -3 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Cink has finished below par three times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink was in the 78th percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Travelers Championship, which placed him in the 29th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Cink shot better than 67% of the competitors at the Travelers Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Cink carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Cink recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.7).
- Cink’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship were more than the field average (6.8).