Stewart Cink, who took seventh in the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) on March 17-20 in his most recent outing, enters play in the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +30000 odds. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cink before he takes to the course in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-68-69-68 (-12)||5||$228,930|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75 (+8)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-74 (+12)||—||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||43||67-71-70-72 (-4)||12||$26,705|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- In his past four events, Cink has finished in the top 10 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Cink has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -8.
- Cink has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink finished in the 62nd percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 2.95 strokes.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Valspar Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 91st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Cink shot better than 64% of the golfers at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Cink carded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.1.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Cink carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Cink’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average (3.8).