Stewart Cink put together a ninth-place finish in his last action in the Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm on May 5- 8, and comes into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +33500 odds to win. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Cink before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-74-65 (-2)||6||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||68||67-75-71-74 (+3)||283||$16,720|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-68-69-68 (-12)||5||$228,930|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- Cink has finished in the top 10 in two of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Cink has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Cink has finished under par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in four of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink was in the 92nd percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 86th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Cink was better than only 8% of the competitors at the Wells Fargo Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.38 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.86 strokes.
- Cink shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Cink had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Cink’s 16 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the tournament average (6.0).