Defending champ Stewart Cink is (+13000) to reclaim his title in the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Cink before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-68-69-68 (-12)||5||$228,930|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-75 (+8)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||78-74 (+12)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- Cink has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four tournaments, Cink has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He posted a final score of -12 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Cink has finshed below par four times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.45-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the ninth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- Cink shot better than only 22% of the golfers at the Masters Tournament on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.73 strokes.
- Cink shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Cink recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 3.1.
- Cink had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 3.7 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.