Stewart Cink made the cut and placed 57th in his most recent appearance in the U.S. Open, and he has +34142 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at The Country Club of Brookline. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Cink before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||71-81 (+8)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||69-68-71-74 (+2)||7||$129,768|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-74-65 (-2)||6||$218,250|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- In his past four tournaments, Cink has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Cink finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 0 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Cink has finushed under par five times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on three occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 96th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.50-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him below average, in the third percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Cink shot better than just 9% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Cink carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Cink did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.9).
- Cink recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.