Heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Stewart Cink is in 29th position with a score of -1.
Recent Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||68||67-75-71-74 (+3)||283||$16,720|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-68-69-68 (-12)||5||$228,930|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- Cink has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four appearances, Cink has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Cink has finished below par six times, while also recording one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 41st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.02 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 43rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Cink was better than just 17% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.92 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Cink recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Cink carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Cink’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average (5.8).